I am delighted to receive confirmation from Births Deaths and Marriages NZ that I have been approved as a NZ Celebrant for another term.
I can legally provide Marriages and Civil Unions but also provide Baby Naming, Memorials, MC, Two Family Bonding Ceremonies, Pet Ceremonies, Renewal of Vows, Distant Funerals/Memorials
• The marriage or civil union must be solemnized by an approved celebrant and before at least two witnesses.
• The formal identification of the parties named on the marriage or civil union licence. The celebrant must be satisfied the persons about to be joined are, in fact, those named on the licence.
• The marriage or civil union must be solemnized at a place described on the licence.
• The exchange of the marriage or civil union vows.
• The registration papers must be signed and witnessed in accordance with the Births, Deaths, Marriages and Relationships Registration Act 1995, and must be returned to the issuing Registrar within 10 calendar days.
• Celebrants must take all reasonable steps to ensure the marriage or civil union is registered with Births, Deaths and Marriages.
• Particular attention should be paid to pages 12 and 13 of A Guide to the Role of Celebrants in New Zealand which relates to the ceremony paperwork
The unofficial work I provide as a Celebrant is:
1/ All communication, advice and support required before, during and after your event
2 /Department of conservation permits
3/ knowledge and experience of tides and locations
4/ Advice and knowledge of mountain and beach locations
5/ years of experience
6/ a wide range of expertise in the industry and its members to combine into a whole celebration
7/ A beautiful native wood signing table and accessories
8/ Access to a wide range of hire items for styling
The Dream Maker is the only Celebrant and Event Manager to have been audited by New Zealand's Qualmark (Tourism's Stamp of quality service) which requires prof of safety, knowledge of industry and systems.
There is much more I can offer over and above the average Celebrant as an award winning Event Manager and chat is free, so feel free to call and discuss your event: 0064 (0)275268771 or fill in our inquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
In 2015 we were awarded as the most popular Wedding Celebrant and Wedding Planner - worldwide
See some of the groups The Dream Maker has association with. These show the effort we make to keep up to date with all the industry laws and expectations.